We’re so happy that you consider joining Urban Jungle Bloggers! Really, it’s so much fun and we’re constantly inspired by blog posts from our community. Or maybe you already wrote a blog post before and just want to know exactly how it works. So here we go:
• Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the new topic in your inbox
• If you like the topic: create a blog post with your interpretation of the topic on your blog
• Include the Urban Jungle Bloggers logo (download it here)
• Add a link to Urban Jungle Bloggers
• Publish it on the launch day mentioned in the newsletter, or later if you prefer. If you’re too busy, you can also join us next time. No pressure, it’s a seasonal series and supposed to be fun!
• Reply to the newsletter email (or via hello(at)urbanjunglebloggers.com) with a link to your blog post so that we can share it
• Use #urbanjunglebloggers to promote it on twitter/facebook/instagram
• Pin your blog post to the Urban Jungle Bloggers Pinterest board (with >66K followers)
• Add your post to the Urban Jungle Bloggers website
• Add an image & link to your blog post to our UJB album on Facebook
• Retweet your blog post announcement on Twitter
• All first-time bloggers will be added to the clickable bloggers list on our website
• We share the most inspiring pictures from the #urbanjunglebloggers feed on our Instagram account (so think of tagging your planty Instagram pictures with #urbanjunglebloggers)
If you have any questions, simply tweet us (@UrbanJungleBlog) or send us an email at: hello(at)urbanjunglebloggers.com
We’re always happy to help!
Need an inspiration boost to start your blog post? Check out our Pinterest board or Instagram with lots of fresh greens. Or browse all blog posts from previous editions here.
Let’s bring some green into our homes and blogs!